Results Hosting Services for timers:
You can rent your own Timers.us FTP folder to upload results to for your meets. $100/yr flat fee, unlimited meets. You will get ftp login info so you can setup your own folders. Email doug for details.
Finish Line Clock rental: $75/day - Self rental, tripod included. The clock requires AC power, it does not have an internal battery. I can provide a battery that will last 5-6 hours for $25 more.
I also have downloadable stopwatches and printing stopwatches you can rent for $50 ea.
I have two 25" LED Video Display panels that can be rented for events (not just sports related). Contact me for details.
- Basic point-n-shoot timing with no data (no entries, no seeding, just a printout with times): $500/day - discounts for multiple meets
- HS/College Dual/Tri/Quad meets with data entry, seeding and results: $700 and up Email me for a quote
- Large Championships/Invitationals (over 8 schools): Email me for a quote
Wind gauge is included on all College and HS meets, no extra charge. Add $50 to add it for smaller meets.
Live online results included on all meets, no extra charge.(subject to available cell or wifi reception)
All timing includes 2-line LED scoreboard/clock at finish. Display scrolls through results including names, wind speed and lane #. Contact me for bigger LED boards (shown above) as well as daylight visible monitor..
You provide hip numbers for your clerk if data is being used.
Extra running results displays are available to add to a meet (pressbox, coaches area, etc..) for a small fee.
- Basic XC timing (slim pull tags): $150 per race ($400 minimum). Includes generic pull tags, pins, online entry, online results.
- Lynx XC - Full size bibs (generic) with pull tags: $200/race, all times captured by Lynx cameras in the chute. Results usually 5 min after last runner. Custom bibs are extra depending on needs.
You provide chute workers (3 minimum) and finish chute to your liking. I will provide all timing gear, tag stringers, finish line banner flag, finish line clock.
I no longer provide chip timing services.
- Small races under 400 runners: $600 - includes online entry, age group results, online results, generic bib numbers, pins with video backup. Custom bibs are extra depending on needs.
- Larger races Email me for a quote
You provide chute workers (3 minimum) and finish chute. I have limited chute materials for small races. I will provide all timing gear, tag stringers, finish line banner flag, finish line clock.
- Announcer Screen - Shows athlete info for announcer: add $150
I can time anything that crosses a finish line. Cheaper rates for photofinish only (no timing) are available, Email me for a quote
I provide Finishlynx training services at your facility using your equipment:$600/day (non-event), no limit on # of people or time. If during an actual meet where results are produced, add $200/day. I am a former Lynx sales rep and still actively sell all Lynx equipment through my day job at VS Athletics.
The rates above are within a 100 mile radius of 93401 zip code. Travel expenses will be added to these rates depending on location. Rates shown are subject to change without notice and are to be used as a guideline only.
Payment or donations can be made by Paypal, Venmo (@Doug-Lynch3) . I also accept most cryptocurrencies. Email me for my wallet info.
I do not require a contract HOWEVER, if your event is canceled after I have bought supplies specifically for your event (ex: custom bibs) that cannot be used on other events, then a fee will be assessed to cover those costs. Also, if your event is canceled after it starts (severe weather or other factor) there is a minimum fee based on location for starting the event. If weather is a factor, I will contact you prior to your date to let you know all possible scenarios. Non-payment will include deletion of any online results produced until paid in full and no future scheduling allowed.