Finish Line Clock rental: $75/day - Self rental, tripod included. The clock requires AC power, it does not have an internal battery. I can provide a battery that will last 2-3 hours for $25 more.
- Basic point-n-shoot timing with no data (no entries, no seeding, just a printout with times): $500/day
- HS/College Dual/Tri/Quad meets with data entry, seeding and results: $700 and up Email me for a quote
- Large Championships/Invitationals (over 8 schools): Email me for a quote
Wind gauge is included on all College and HS Invitationals and league championship meets, no extra charge. Add $50 to add it for smaller meets.
Live online results included on all meets, no extra charge. Add $50 to add it for small events.(subject to available cell or wifi reception)
All timing includes LED scoreboard/clock at finish. Display scrolls through results including names, wind speed and lane #.
You provide hip numbers for your clerk if data it being used.
Extra running results displays are available to add to a meet (pressbox, coaches area, etc..) for a small fee.
- Basic XC timing: $200/race. Includes generic bib numbers, online entry, online results. Add $50/race for Live online results (finish only).
You provide chute workers (3 minimum) and finish chute. I will provide all timing gear, tag stringers, finish line banner flag, finish line clock.
Things I do not provide: I do not use RFID on XC meets since scoring/placing is everything and rfid cannot place runners that are close, unless it is requested - add $200/race. (rfid alone should not be used for scoring unless used with a Timing Camera for verification)
- Small races under 600 runners: $600 - includes online entry, age group results, online results, generic bib numbers and rfid finish line only timing with video backup.
- Larger races Email me for a quote
You provide chute workers (3 minimum) and finish chute. I have limited chute materials for small races. I will provide all timing gear, tag stringers, finish line banner flag, finish line clock.
I can time anything that crosses a finish line. Cheaper rates for photofinish only (no timing) are available, Email me for a quote
I provide Finishlynx training services at your facility using your equipment:$600/day (non-event), no limit on # of people or time. If during an actual meet where results are produced, add $200/day. I am a former Lynx sales rep and still actively sell all Lynx equipment through my day job at VS Athletics.
The rates above are within a 100 mile radius of 93401 zip code. Travel expenses will be added to these rates depending on location. Rates shown are subject to change without notice and are to be used as a guideline only.
Payment or donations can be made by Paypal, bitcoin, or Zcash. Email me for my wallet info.